Buy tracks from Clark for forest machines
With CLARK TRACKS forest tracks you achieve a higher productivity of your forest machine . The right tracks are particularly important in extreme conditions such as wet , snow , soft ground or steep slopes . Examples: With CS you can work safely on steep slopes where driving was previously impossible. With TXL you can work in wet weather if you previously had to stop work due to track formation . Working continuously , productively and safely - that makes forest work economical !
We have been working with the band experts from CLARK TRACKS from Scotland for many years and bring the Central European requirements into the further development of the bands.
CLARK TRACKS manufactures a variety of track pads that cover the different requirements of Forwarder , Combination machine , harvesters and skidders . With individual adjustments , such as widening the base plates or different spike configurations, the belts can be precisely tailored to the machine and the conditions of use.
The oval Haggis UltraLink joints with flange represent an important innovation in the production of tapes. They ensure an even longer service life and less maintenance when using tapes. The new Haggis UltraLink joints are available in 24 mm and 28 mm versions and only from CLARK TRACKS.
Which track is right for me?
The rule of thumb of CLARK TRACKS is: the larger the surface of the belt, the better on soft ground. Due to the low contact surface pressure, flotation is achieved (floating on the surface). TXL150 , SFL15 , SFL16 work well on soft soil .
Narrow floor slabs are useful on hard floors . Here, high contact surface pressure on the edges of the belt and on the spikes creates a positive fit with the floor in order to transmit the greatest possible tensile force, ie traction. CX , CS , GL84 , RL50 , TL85 , TL95 , FX work well on hard ground.
The hard, rocky soils predominate on steep slopes . Here it is important to optimally interlock with the ground . CX and CS can do that like no other band.
Steep , loamy slopes are easier to negotiate with wide combination belts (e.g. 1000 mm base plate width). The large profiled surface ensures that the tensile forces are transmitted over a large area. The narrower base plate ensures the interlocking with the floor. TXCL and TXGL are floor - protecting belts for use on slopes .
In deep snow , the gaps between the floor slabs must be designed in such a way that the snow that falls into the belt is pushed out again. ATF , GL84 , RL50 are good for deep snow.
Combination belts are the right choice for many applications, they cover a wide range of applications and ensure satisfied foresters. The floor-protecting combination belts are TXCL , TXGL and ATF .
Please do not hesitate to contact us, we will advise you and give you the right recommendation for making a decision.
Buy forest belts: our portfolio
We currently have a large number of forest belts in stock for universal use, tracks for soft floors, combination belts and traction belts for use on slopes .
We currently carry these belts:
- Terra 85 (TL85) : The best-selling universal belt is suitable all year round on ice, snow, rock, clay and sand, for harvesters, forwarders and combination machines. The TL85 base plate is also used in the TXCL combination tape. The replica of Olofsfors is called KOVAX ™.
- Terra 95 (TL95) : is the super stable version of TL85 for heavy forwarders and strong skidders, it is suitable for the most difficult applications such as block laying and tillage. The slope version of the belt is FX with 75 mm wide cross bars from the profile of the Rocky floor plate. As a combination tape, FX is used together with TXL150, it is then called TXFX .
- Grouzer (GL84) : As a single-web base plate, it is particularly suitable for working on slopes. The profile is similar to Olofsfors ECO-Track ™ but is higher (60 mm total height) and more massive. GL84 is universal and can be used all year round.
- CX is a special belt for use on slopes by tractor, Combination machine and harvester. It is based on the GL84 base plate and is also equipped with two 75 mm wide cross bars, which ensure maximum propulsion. CX is most similar to Olofsfors EX ™.
- CS is also based on GL84 and is alternately equipped with the base plate of CX with the two 75 mm wide cross bars and the next base plate with two 70 mm long spikes on the outside and a 75 mm wide cross bar in the middle. CS gives a maximum of grip, even on bank slopes. CS and CX are always made with 28 mm Haggis UltraLinks. There is no comparable tape from another manufacturer.
- Rocky (RL50) has a solid base plate with a width and height of 50 mm. The stable bridge can be equipped with various spikes. The power transmission between the base plate and the tire is very good, so that the greatest tensile forces can be transmitted. Rocky is similar to Olofsfors OF.
- TXL150 , TXCL , TXFX , TXGL : CLARK TRACKS offers an unmatched selection of floor-protecting belts. They provide very good soil protection and different levels of traction. The wide base plate TXL150 can transfer high tensile forces to clay soils thanks to the profiling and is therefore also suitable for slopes. The slope suitability increases from TXCL via TXFX to TXGL .
- TXCL : Is a floor-protecting combination tape that we can recommend to anyone who wants to get by with just one tape in the low mountain range
- TXGL : Can be called a traction belt with soil-protecting properties, it is suitable for work on slopes, on harvesters and combination machines and forwarders. There is no comparable tape from any other manufacturer.
- GS : Is a traction belt for 4- and 6-wheel machines. It enables extreme climbing ability on slopes, for example with 6-wheel harvesters in the mountains, and increases the pulling force for skidders. Compared to the use of anti-skid chains, the traction is significantly better and less maintenance is required.
- TXSG : Is a single wheel belt for improving flotation on soft soils and for soil protection. It is suitable for 4- and 6-wheel machines. TXSG reduces the contact surface pressure and thus prevents the heavy single wheel from sinking in. At the same time, the stability is greatly improved.
- Flotation 15 (FL15) , Super Flotation 15 (SFL15) and All Terrain Flotation (ATF) : are particularly suitable for use on soft soils for small and medium-sized forwarders (8-15 t) and harvesters. Light forwarders, e.g. JD 810 D, Valmet 830, can - if they are equipped with belts at the front and rear - work on moorland areas where a person can hardly walk. FL15 is similar to ECO-U ™ from Olofsfors.
- ATF : Has a variable base plate with a width of 90 mm in the middle and 120 mm on the side. Thanks to the V-shape in the middle, it provides very good traction on slopes. The sides taper gently with a maximum width of 120 mm and ensure good protection of the roots and good flotation. The belt has a unique geometry and is likely the market leader in Finland.
- Flotation 16 (FL16) and Super Flotation 16 (SFL16): Are intended for the use of large harvesters and forwarders from 14 tons on soft and boggy soils. The U-profile of the base plate provides good traction thanks to the two edges.
We have only given you a small overview of the multitude of hinges and possibilities that we can implement with you. Take advantage of the opportunity in our web shop and find out more about the individual models.
If you have any questions, just contact our ribbon professionals.
What advantages do CLARK TRACKS tracks tapes offer?
These 6 reasons should convince you to choose a forest belt:
- Stability is improved: This is how you can make full use of the capabilities of your machine.
- Fuel consumption is reduced: the tires do not sink in, the rolling resistance remains low.
- Better soil protection: lanes and compaction are avoided.
- Better traction: through larger contact surfaces and better networking with the ground.
- Contact surface pressure is reduced: by up to 50%!
- Better tire protection: The tread and the sidewall are protected from punctures.
Forest belt assembly
Do you have any questions about the correct installation of a CLARK TRACKS forest belt? With us you will find step-by-step instructions for assembly, retraction, retensioning and the correct distance to the machine.